Helicopter transfer to French mountain ski resorts 20.03.2019
The French Alps are a popular winter holiday destination. They boast some 400 ski depots, a huge ski slope territory, ski trails of various complexity, sunny weather, resorts with snow making machines, premium services, Mont Blanc, Western Europe’s highest peak, affordable rental of professional equipment, a whole range of entertainment – in other words, everything required to have an enjoyable time.
You can quickly reach the prestigious resorts of:
– Val d’Isere,
– Val Thorens,
– Les Deux Alps,
– La Plagne,
– Megeve and others,
by a helicopter chartered through AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL).
Advantages of helicopter transfer
- Individual itinerary.
Helicopter transfer is available from any European city with a heliport or a special landing site. Just select your itinerary, let’s say, Milan–Chamônix, Geneva–Tignes, Monaco– Courchevel, Cannes– Meribel, or Zurich–La Plagne, and a helicopter will pick you up at any time convenient for you and take you to your destination.
- Operational efficiency.
A helicopter is the fastest transportation means for you to get to the required resort. A car drives along a winding road, while an aircraft flies directly. A ride from Nice to the Alps by car will take some eight hours, while a helicopter will cover the distance to Courchevel in 1 hour and 10 minutes.
AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL) organises flights on a turn-key basis. Customers are met and escorted everywhere, receive help in handling aircraft charter formalities, receive snacks and entertainment onboard upon request, have their luggage delivered and are transported to the heliport, etc. The flight is comfortable and of short duration: travellers do not get tired unlike a lengthy car ride on a winding mountain road.
- Choice of aircraft.
AVIAV TM’s customers choose a helicopter model by themselves to match their taste and budget. The company has at its disposal both inexpensive economy-class vehicles and VIP models. Helicopters are chartered in accordance with the required number of passengers and amount of luggage.
A helicopter ride is a small and enjoyable adventure that provides breathtaking sensations. Swift liftoff, rapid ascent, gorgeous views before your eyes, spectacular photos, – and here you are at the ski resort. This is a true holiday, especially for those who do not frequently travel this way.
What AVIAV TM can help with
AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL) is able to not only provide helicopter transfers, but fully organise your holiday at a mountain ski resort. In the French Alps you will find comfortable countryside houses, prestigious chalets, a mountain climate and spas, sports entertainment, to name just a few features. We will draw up a program to suit any taste, strictly within the budget specified.
You select the services to be ordered in the package by yourself. Cofrance SARL is able to:
Arrange for visas and health insurance.
– Book air tickets,
– Provide helicopter transfer,
– Rent an apartment or a chalet,
– Take care of meals,
– Recommend a sports school and an instructor,
– Draw up an entertainment program,
– Cater for any customer wishes.
Ordering a chartered helicopter and associated services
Helicopter transfer to a mountain ski resort is best ordered on the Internet. Just leave a request on our website, and a manager of AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL) will contact you. To begin with, you should indicate:
– Required time of departure,
– Number of travelers,
– Approximate weight and dimensions of your luggage,
– Any preferences with regard to the flight.
If you prefer to entrust the organization of your holidays to us, let us know. You will discuss details and costs with AVIAV TM staff. We are able to draw up both cost efficient and breathtaking programs for high-status customers. Mountain ski resorts are there waiting for you!
Where to go
We operate throughout France and are able to organise helicopter transfer and draw up a holiday program for any mountain ski resort.
1. The Pyrenees are chosen by those who aspire to maximum success, particularly in mountain skiing. There are many pistes of various complexity and schools here operated by experienced professionals.
2. The Massif Central is preferred by those for whom mountain skiing is not the only objective. Local resorts are actively developing and offer diverse entertainment to travelers. There are valleys, hiking and horse riding tracks, snowboarding facilities, beginner schools, ice rinks and many other options at your disposal
3. The Vosges are the destination for tourists who don’t need high mountains. This is an ideal place for plain skiing, a get-together location for cross country fans and admirers of pristine nature and pure air.
4. Those who want to combine mountain skiing and island holidays go to Corsica. Few people know that there are numerous prestigious alpine centres and superb pistes there. Due to Corsica’s mild climate, skiing is quite possible on the island between January and March.
As for the French Alps, the skiing season here lasts from November to May. During this period, temperatures at an altitude of over 1,500 metres are between – 2 and – 10 degrees with almost daily sunshine starting from late January. The snow depth in some locations can reach two to four metres!
AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL) will help you get to the required resort. If you find it difficult to make your choice, our manager will offer you suitable alternatives based on your preferences. A helicopter will quickly take you to your destination, and this flight will mark the beginning of a breathtaking adventure and unforgettable holidays in France.
Written by Nikolay Danilov0