Helicopters in Europe for all occasions 20.03.2019
Would you like to charter a helicopter in Europe? The AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL) air broker offers favorable terms and takes into account all your wishes.
AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL) will provide a helicopter for any purpose:
– passenger Transportation,
– cargo delivery,
– air taxi,
– patient transportation,
– air tours,
– engineering operations,
– aerial photography,
– landing on a yacht and much more.
We will settle all organizational issues. All-inclusive services are the advantage of AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL):
– assistance in aircraft selection,
– conclusion of a lease agreement,
– transfer from/to a heliport,
– reception and accompanying services,
– provide meals in flight,
– in-flight feeding service,
– accompanying specialist, if necessary,
– fulfill for your wishes.
Why choose AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL)?
- AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL) has been in the aviation business for more than ten years.
- Our head office is located in France; we have branches and call centres in a number of major cities throughout the world.
- We have a good command of several languages; the use of an interpreter is required in rare cases.
- We have a huge fleet of helicopters from leading world manufacturers: Robinson, Eurocopter, Вell, Mi and many others.
- Our customers always choose an aircraft themselves. Our models include economical and luxury premium class.
- AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL) is a member of the prestigious aviation associations – European Business Aviation Association, National Business Aviation Association, the Avinode charter network – and auditing companies such as ARGUS International and Wyvern Ltd., which is an additional argument in favor of the company’s reliability and stability.
- We take care of all customer concerns, provide an all-inclusive service, thus being a time and money saver.
How to order quickly
To order a helicopter in AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL), you do not even need to leave the workplace. It is enough to make a request on the website or contact the manager and specify:
– route and time of departure,
– the purpose of chartering,
– number of travellers
– approximate weight of baggage,
– additional services required.
Our fleet includes light helicopters for 1-2 passengers for short flights and tours, medium-sized models for 5-8 people, and large ones for 12-20 travelers for long-distance flights between cities, as well as EMS and cargo models. You are free in your choice of the comfort level and interior equipment. The AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL) manager will be quick in answering all your questions and calculating the flight cost along the route specified.
We work with both individuals and legal entities. AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL) provides helicopters for a single flight or for regular transportation of passengers and cargo. Tell us your wishes, and the manager will make an individual offer.
- Helicopters are in great demand in Europe.
- The helicopter will help you to solve your problems quickly and efficiently. It flies huge distances several times faster than a car, doesn’t get stuck in traffic jams and at traffic lights, can take a large amount of cargo on board.
- A helicopter flight is an exciting adventure and rich experience. It offers viewing the beauty of the panoramas from a great height, making unique photographs, experiencing unforgettable sensations of power and speed – that is why air tours are often chosen as gifts.
- AVIAV TM pays the utmost attention to flight safety. We work only with trusted partners who provide modern, reliable aircraft operated by pilots with international certification and extensive experience in civil aviation.
- Helicopters are used for business and personal purposes. It is indispensable in places where a plane cannot land; still a helicopter requires a small platform for landing. In a mountainous, watery, or other difficult terrain, a helicopter is an optimal solution for various tasks.
If you need a helicopter in Europe, just make a request on the website. The AVIAV TM (Cofrance SARL) manager will contact you to agree upon all the details of your trip.
By Nikolay Danilov0